Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fantasies

You provoke my imagination

take me to the limit

I smile at my fantasy’s possible impossibilities

wondering

when will we

push the limits

to see how far we could really get

look past the obvious obstacles

make the impossible

possible

I can keep a secret

just as long as you whisper

right

where

“she” can hear it

spell out what it is you need from me

while you

gratify my insatiable

that is

if you have the stamina to

go there

willing am I to take the chance

just so I can experience

my imagination’s

impossible possibilities

fantasies made real

even if

its only for the moment

I’ll savor it

like it was my last breath

and when my lips curl to speak your name

the sweet taste of yesterdays

will forever stain my memories

if

only

we

take the chance

on fulfilling our fantasies.

No comments: