Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Friday, September 6th - Journaling Scripture

listening to the air conditioning blow
3:40pm


Friday: Exodus 23: 20-22

20 “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him. 22 But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

-------------------------

I am behind on my journaling. I sat down with this ON Friday but really didn't have must to say on the scripture. I think I looked up various versions but they all say the same thing to me. This is my boy, I'm sending him to show you how to get to the spot. He isn't taking any foolishness so do as he says, I maybe lenient on you but he won't be. If you do as I tell you and follow him, then I'll fight yo' battles and keep peace in those places where peace already exsist.  I am not trying to be sacrilegious by far. But this is what I think when I read this. I wonder however, in our lives currently - does God send us Earth Angels that we should follow and don't? Are our Pastors/Bishops/Elders and the like charged with this same thing as they guide us and we may or may not fall in line so to speak?!? At the end of the day if we follow what HE has laid out for us, we can never go wrong. 

No comments: