Tuesday, June 14, 2005

joyful, joyful

Good Afternoon!!!!
I have been having a great day all day today.
I’ve been full of joy and vigor and positive energy.
I almost would say I don’t understand it. But I fully understand it when the Holy Spirit washes down on you like a gentle rain you can’t help but be full of joy.
I lead prayer today during our prayer circle at work, another wonderful experience.
I know as I grow in my walk public prayer will be easier for me. I sometimes feel like I don’t know what to say. I just say whatever is laid upon my heart and keep it moving.
I don’t like the idea of prayer being full of regurgitation of the bible. It’s okay quoting scripture to remind God of his promises but also, praise should be included. At any rate, I just feel real good today- I wanna relish that! Perhaps I’ll write more later. . . .I still haven’t revised that piece yet. Trying to get organized and refocus!!! ASHE!!!

No comments: